If you happen to be in pursuit of the most popular Walmart in Sudbury, then you have landed on the right page. We have compiled a list of the top 2 Walmart stores in Sudbury that are sure to cater to all your shopping needs. You no longer need to spend hours googling for the best Walmart options, because we have done the research for you. All it takes is a quick glance at our list to plan your next visit. So why wait? Get started on your Walmart adventure today!
Explore the Best Walmart Store near Your Location
- Address: 1349 Lasalle Blvd, Greater Sudbury, ON P3A 1Z2, Canada
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 3.8 (1951)
- Phone: +1 705-566-3700
- Website: Link
- Opening hours:Monday: 6:45 AM – 10:00 PMTuesday: 6:45 AM – 10:00 PMWednesday: 6:45 AM – 10:00 PMThursday: 6:45 AM – 10:00 PMFriday: 6:45 AM – 10:00 PMSaturday: 6:45 AM – 10:00 PMSunday: 6:45 AM – 10:00 PM
Exploring the Top 2 Walmart Stores in Sudbury
- Address: 2416 Long Lake Rd, Greater Sudbury, ON P3E 5H5, Canada
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 3.9 (1066)
- Phone: +1 705-523-1300
- Website: Link
- Opening hours:Monday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMTuesday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMWednesday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMThursday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMFriday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMSaturday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMSunday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Reviews:Close to a few other good store like the LCBO 🙂 Great store, helpful staff, huge with lots of selection. Has the hot to go ready to eat food that the new Sudbury Walmart doesn’t have, a must visit place in Sudbury. This is where we buy most our common/not high end equipmentBy Romeo Desgroseilliers (4 months ago)Want to be treated like a criminal while shopping for your cosmetics? Perfect store for you. I usually saved a list of my cosmetic/skincare needs and would wait until I could travel in to this location but I’ll be taking my purchases elsewhere. Maybe not a big deal for such a large company but I would rather feel like a customer and spend a few extra dollars.By A F (3 months ago)Was harassed by an employee told she had people following me around and we were shoplifting and that she had pictures and when I ask about pictures she left in the other direction. She said one of me or my friends ran out an emergency exit with merchandise recently when I rarely ever go to this Walmart. I don’t even know where the emergency exits are. I got a gift card as compensation from customer service and even that wasn’t what they told me I would get. They basically gave me a $5 gift card and said good luck. No one knew what I was talking about when someone phoned me about it. Overall my view is The employees were 1/5 The store itself for time was 2/5 The stock of the store was 2/5 And my overall experience was 2/5By BustedByTheLaw (3 weeks ago)December 17, 2022: Very poor customer service. The lady there was snarky and rude, even though she was approached with meek kindness. She was not interested in helping, and when asked if a manager could assist she got even more rude. This is not okay when working in customer service. Is no one willing to help out anymore? What happened to decency and respect towards another human being? It’s so sad that people have to be so nasty to eachother (it’s even more sad when they are paid to be nice but can’t even manage that…). If we can’t have respect for one another what do we have left?…. Sincerely, Former Local Walmart ShopperBy Jessica (5 months ago)Horrible service. I bought a gift card that wasn’t activated when I purchased it. When i went to return it they told me all sales final on gift cards and i had to contact apple which i did 3 times only to have them repeat what I already knew that walmart hadn’t activated the card. Return to Walmart and they still wouldn’t budge and reimburse me my 50$ or replace the gift card. So now I’m out 50$. Never buying a gift card of any kind from walmart.By Nicole Roy (5 months ago)
If you have any further insights on the top Walmart stores in Sudbury, kindly drop a comment below as we greatly appreciate your input. Thank you for taking the time to read this!
- Top 1 Walmart Stores in Kelowna, Canada, for Ultimate Shopping Experience
If you happen to be in pursuit of the most popular Walmart in Kelowna, then you have landed on the…
- Top 7 Walmart Stores in St. John’s, Canada, for Ultimate Shopping Experience
If you happen to be in pursuit of the most popular Walmart in St. John’s, then you have landed on…
- Top 3 Walmart Stores in Regina, Canada for Convenience and, Quality products
If you happen to be in pursuit of the most popular Walmart in Regina, then you have landed on the…
- Top 7 Walmart Stores in St. Catharines – Niagara Falls, Canada, for Ultimate Shopping Experience
If you happen to be in pursuit of the most popular Walmart in St. Catharines – Niagara Falls, then you…
5 Replies to Shop Smartly at the 2 Best Walmart Stores in Sudbury, Canada, for Great Deals
Just got back from shopping for Groceries on Lasalle. I had scanned nearly 80% of the items, when I noticed that the bottom of the Diet Pepsi Case was soak and wet. I asked one of the two ladies who had nothing better to do than stare at me while they chit chat – if they could go get me a replacement case. The one lady said – Nope you got get it we will watch your stuff. So that being said I spent $175 on groceries – I scanned myself – I had to get me own replacement and watched as you paid two LAZY people to stare at me. I will not and repeat not do groceries at your location ever again, as clearly you don’t even have customer service. What a JOKE!
Can’t understand why this store is always so dirty…also how long does it take to get your equipment repaired..only 1 Kodak machine avail to print pictures….bring back your photo center and retrain your staff so they understand what customer service is about.
Wal Mart has lost touch with customer service…..just another example of a corporate greed company who does not care about their customer. First we lost cashiers and now we have to accept that horrible customer service
This store is disgusting, dirty,the staff are rude and smell bad,the shelves are dusty,the floors are gross,the coolers are always leaking..what happened to all the nice clean staff members who cared about the store and their customers,will never shop there again. CALLING HEAD OFFICE!!!
Apparently they changed their return policy on clothing and I can’t do a simple exchange even tho I made the purchase yesterday (did I mention I also spent $250 on food and ither items!). No where on my receipt did it state it was a final sale. They were still on the hanger with the tags and everything… not sure how I would be able to wear something with tags that’s still attached to a hanger with plastic bits to keep the hanger in place. Terrible customer service at not only this location but the other one.
Employee review as I lost my receipt to do it on there. Robert and Charles helped me alot with information and went out of there way to help me and my son with my stroller. They were very friendly and gave excellent service. Give them a raise 👏
Comments are closed.