If you happen to be in pursuit of the most popular Walmart in Cape Breton – Sydney, then you have landed on the right page. We have compiled a list of the top 3 Walmart stores in Cape Breton – Sydney that are sure to cater to all your shopping needs. You no longer need to spend hours googling for the best Walmart options, because we have done the research for you. All it takes is a quick glance at our list to plan your next visit. So why wait? Get started on your Walmart adventure today!
Explore the Best Walmart Store near Your Location
- Address: 65 Keltic Dr, Sydney River, NS B1S 1P4, Canada
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4.1 (1124)
- Phone: +1 902-562-3353
- Website: Link
- Opening hours:Monday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMTuesday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMWednesday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMThursday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMFriday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMSaturday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMSunday: 7:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Exploring the Top 3 Walmart Stores in Cape Breton – Sydney
- Address: 80 Sydney Port Access Rd, Sydney, NS B1P 7H9, Canada
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4 (897)
- Phone: +1 902-562-1110
- Website: Link
- Opening hours:Monday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMTuesday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMWednesday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMThursday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMFriday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMSaturday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMSunday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Reviews:By far the worst Walmart I’ve ever shopped in Canada and the US. This was a Sunday at 530pm store was wide open and full of customers. I completely understand you need to stock shelves, but when it impacts your ability to even shop or walk down into a department. This was Girls clothing, and my 3rd attempt this week to shop here.By C C (a year ago)Yesterday, I needed to pick up some groceries, so I went to the Walmart on Grant Lake Road. Because I had just moved to Sydney, Nova Scotia, I did not know where to go to purchase Indian groceries, thus I was pretty confused about where to look. To tell you the truth, I had a wonderful day, and I want to express my gratitude to the employee named Amal M who assisted me with my shopping. Excellent customer service. Appreciate it. Thank you.By Aneesh Mattakkada (5 months ago)Do not use the Western Union there. Sent a transfer to someone who lost their bank card so cash was to be picked up there. Location said they refuse to do cash and has to be on a bank card. Western Union head office said that in fact is not the case and that if that happened again to call when the receiver was in the Walmart so they can talk to the Western Union employees and inform them that in fact it is cash pickup… Why would I use Western Union if it was for debit only receiving money when the debit card was lost and this was the reason why Western Union was being used… Staff was very rude to the recipient and myself when I called to figure out what was going on… Shame on you!!By Tina Beth (4 months ago)In store I never have an issue but i have now tried to get groceries delivered twice now and have had to call both times to get refunded because the groceries never showed up. Not very helpful if you dont have time to go and get the groceriesBy Taylor Slaunwhite (3 months ago)So Walmart gets guys over night to shoot birds thag get into the store and you don’t even tell the employees in there that there’s guys in there with guns and you scare people, and with the state of the world in today that’s a great idea pfftBy xOxJuneMariexOx (2 months ago)
- Address: 116 King St, North Sydney, NS B2A 3R7, Canada
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 3.9 (767)
- Phone: +1 902-794-6021
- Website: Link
- Opening hours:Monday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMTuesday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMWednesday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMThursday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMFriday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMSaturday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMSunday: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Reviews:They are very friendly and helpful. Difficult these days with Covid restrictions. Appreciate the few employees that care about customers by wearing masks; am chagrined that all employees don’t care enoughBy steve woods (a year ago)When entering or leaving the store the greeters are too much right in your face. The washrooms are filthy. Tried to return a cell phone within the two weeks time limit but for some reason the two employees (large overweight man & short girl) had some how disappeared from the store. Another employee stated she did not know them or where they went. For more of a professional & reliable service I would recommend going to an actual cell phone service dealer. Avoid Walmart.By Shawn Witty (3 months ago)Get more staff on the floor. Horrible experience every time. Trying to find items, and trying to find help, to find items, is nearly impossible. When walmart arrived in Canada a number of years ago, they had a fantastic selection of everything. Hardware, paint dept, good quality tools, and an assortment of brand names. Now it’s bare bones. Not everyone chooses to shop online, especially when they require something the same day.!!By Noble Salvage (8 months ago)so much selection. very nice.By Nate _ (a month ago)Went on a Sunday after 5pm it wasn’t to crowded! A good time to shop! The wireless dept is excellent! Great deals! Great gift card offers!By T3CHGY007 (6 years ago)
If you have any further insights on the top Walmart stores in Cape Breton – Sydney, kindly drop a comment below as we greatly appreciate your input. Thank you for taking the time to read this!
- Top 1 Walmart Stores in Kelowna, Canada, for Ultimate Shopping Experience
If you happen to be in pursuit of the most popular Walmart in Kelowna, then you have landed on the…
- Top 7 Walmart Stores in St. John’s, Canada, for Ultimate Shopping Experience
If you happen to be in pursuit of the most popular Walmart in St. John’s, then you have landed on…
- Top 3 Walmart Stores in Regina, Canada for Convenience and, Quality products
If you happen to be in pursuit of the most popular Walmart in Regina, then you have landed on the…
- Top 7 Walmart Stores in St. Catharines – Niagara Falls, Canada, for Ultimate Shopping Experience
If you happen to be in pursuit of the most popular Walmart in St. Catharines – Niagara Falls, then you…
5 Replies to The Ultimate Guide to the 3 Best Walmart Stores in Cape Breton – Sydney, Canada
Walmart is too convenient lol. 🙄
But good, it’s got just about everything you need. Good place for us to get some training practice in aswell.
Routinely out of the most basic items, staff (including managers and supervisors) though polite seem to have no actual answer as to why items that are readily available at the other store aren’t available at Sydney River location, lots of prices missing on items so you have to hunt down a worker to get a price (this is just annoying) carts left out in the parking lot and not brought in for customer use worker answer “no one is answering the pages for carts” 🤷🏽♂️.
The store is also poorly maintained very dirty with lots of items in the wrong place…do better Walmart Sydney River
Online shopping service is great!! In store shopping is also easy and quick. Not too crowded at any time. Lots if parking, ofen close to the building. Everything you need in one place other than a few things like steak. You do notice price increases, but that’s happening everywhere. Polite and helpful employees. Walmart rewards is also a great program, especially in the times we’re living in.
I was falsely arrested by a “do gooder” cashier. She really should have minded her own business and let the loss prevention people do their job. She was yelling and grabbed my baged purchased items and tried to take them from me. I was outside of the store when this happened. I was extremely embarrassed for doing nothing wrong. I would recommend not shopping at this location if you can afford it. Absolutely ridiculous.
Love most of the staff. I was wrongly accused by security for attempting to steal. No dressing room attendants, very over crowded, not enough cashiers
Comments are closed.