If you happen to be in pursuit of the most popular Walmart in Saint John, then you have landed on the right page. We have compiled a list of the top 2 Walmart stores in Saint John that are sure to cater to all your shopping needs. You no longer need to spend hours googling for the best Walmart options, because we have done the research for you. All it takes is a quick glance at our list to plan your next visit. So why wait? Get started on your Walmart adventure today!
Explore the Best Walmart Store near Your Location
- Address: 450 Westmorland Rd, Saint John, NB E2J 4Z2, Canada
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 3.9 (2211)
- Phone: +1 506-634-6600
- Website: Link
- Opening hours:Monday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMTuesday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMWednesday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMThursday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMFriday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMSaturday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMSunday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Exploring the Top 2 Walmart Stores in Saint John
- Address: 621 Fairville Blvd, Saint John, NB E2M 4X5, Canada
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4 (300)
- Phone: +1 506-693-1668
- Website: Link
- Opening hours:Monday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMTuesday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMWednesday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMThursday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMFriday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMSaturday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PMSunday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Reviews:Great Value Soda won my blind cola taste testing challenge. Highly recommend it.By Colin White (a month ago)This is a good place to go if you are setting up your house for the first time. You get everything from winter shoes to shower curtains. Continent location and right next to bus stopBy rohit purushotham (3 years ago)Every controller there while in the package for ps4 or ps5 has stick drift. I went threw maybe atleast 7 or more and they had stick drift. I havent dropped my controller ever. Worse part is got look at the packaging of there controller for ps4 they have the thumbs stick pointing upwards while still in the box i swear somebody returns ones and they put it back on the shelfs or something…By cody walton (2 months ago)Picked up sardines, peanutbutter, pickles, chips at a great price. Didnt have any equate brand sleep aid in stock. Ive found it to be harder to find (vrs nyquil brand which is 30% more expensive)By Bucky Gormley (3 months ago)this walmart was very disrespectful i was trying to shop in the makeup aisle and i noticed one of the workers following me around and giving me dirty looks but she was not doing it to the other older shoppers i found this very disgusting and it ruined my shopping experience.By Jorja Garland (2 months ago)
If you have any further insights on the top Walmart stores in Saint John, kindly drop a comment below as we greatly appreciate your input. Thank you for taking the time to read this!
- Top 1 Walmart Stores in Kelowna, Canada, for Ultimate Shopping Experience
If you happen to be in pursuit of the most popular Walmart in Kelowna, then you have landed on the…
- Top 7 Walmart Stores in St. John’s, Canada, for Ultimate Shopping Experience
If you happen to be in pursuit of the most popular Walmart in St. John’s, then you have landed on…
- Top 3 Walmart Stores in Regina, Canada for Convenience and, Quality products
If you happen to be in pursuit of the most popular Walmart in Regina, then you have landed on the…
- Top 7 Walmart Stores in St. Catharines – Niagara Falls, Canada, for Ultimate Shopping Experience
If you happen to be in pursuit of the most popular Walmart in St. Catharines – Niagara Falls, then you…
5 Replies to Top 2 Walmart Stores in Saint John, Canada, for Ultimate Shopping Experience
Was looking for adult colouring books and glitter gel pens but they had none. 😳😵 Got some scented paper mates instead and printing sheets off but hard 2 find what I’m lookin for. Usin a math kit to make my own for now. Wooo parabolic line art! And geometric patterns. I want a funny swear words activity colouring book! Might make my own with Eminem lyrics! 😋
Good Store, but goods are pretty much scattered. They have managed well to procure staple foods though. If everything will be mentioned properly on overhead placards, then it would have helped more. Adding to it the essentials like Salt, Rice, Wheat should be in ample qty, which is not
This Walmart is recently changing the layout of the store. It becomes tricky for a few time before you get used to it.
It is still a good place to hunt for great deals. Just have to look around.
I have on more than one occasion had the good fortune of having Kat in electronics/ photos help me. Amazing customer service by Kat. I left there in the past thinking I should send a review, and forgot, but no forgetting this time.
Thanks Kat for being so knowledgeable and pleasant with an electronically challenged middle aged woman.
I’m not a huge shopper but over the last 8 months I have found that every time I go to this store, the shelves are never stocked and it’s very hard to find helpful service. I purchased a mini deep freeze this summer and I couldn’t find anyone to help me with it, I ended up putting it on the cart myself, rang it in by myself walked out the door and put it in my car with no help offered and in the end a helpful customer helped me get it in my car. This store is turning into a no service do it all yourself store, which I don’t feel reflect on the prices.
Comments are closed.